In the wake of Novel Corona Virus Outbreak [COVID-19], Vatika Business Centre is observing a high ‘Health Alert’ approach. The organization has issued an advisory notice to its clients across all its 20 business centres across 8 major cities nationwide, urging them to ensure self-isolation practices for people returning from China and other affected countries as notified by the Ministry of Health, Govt. of India and continue precautionary measures by their employees on 3rd February 2020.
In their notice they have clearly mentioned that those who are coming from Coronavirus affected areas must undergo medical screening and take a break of 20 days from work. Additionally, they have deliberately placed Hand Sanitizers and Awareness Signages and precautionary notices both internal and by the Government of India, in all their business centres in order to encourage all to maintain personal hygiene.
The organization is involved relentlessly for sustaining precautionary measures into washroom cleansing practices, including cleansing of bathroom fixtures and other touch-points with Taski range of cleaning and hygiene products at an interval of every half-hour. Moreover, all pantry staff is religiously following standard procedures such as – wearing caps and gloves as per existing internal quality standards. Besides, the organization is strictly promoting all precautionary measures such as- wearing masks, seeking medical help in case of fever or flu-like symptoms, eating properly cooked meat products, keeping distance from farm and wild animals, as recommended by the Ministry of Health.
Let us see their complete list of the internal preventive measures for COVID19:
1. Cleaning & sterilization: The organization is indulged in relentless sanitizing of washroom fixtures, office door knobs not limiting to all other touch-points in their centres at an interval of every half-hour with TASKI range of cleaning and hygiene products.
2. Hand Sanitizers: The organization has placed high-quality and prescribed range of hand-sanitizers at the reception areas and also sensitizing the clients to use them on a regular basis.
3. Dining and Cooking Precautions at Cafeterias: VBC is ensuring that the dining and cooking areas are cleaned after every use. They have stopped preparing and serving half-cooked food at ‘Breathe’ like poached and half-boiled eggs. Pantry food handlers are using synthetic gloves and caps while cooking.
4. Hygiene levels of staff: Persistent in maintaining absolute hygiene levels while cleaning and serving clients wearing masks, caps and gloves at all times.
5. Clients & Employee Sensitization: VBC is regularly sensitizing for the usage of masks and taking orders on phones rather than inviting them to the cafeteria. Also, VBC is involved in promoting ‘Namaste’ instead of a handshake.
6. Sharing Ministry Notices: The organization has been sharing advisory and precautionary notices issued by the Health Ministry with all our clients and are also placing these notices in common areas.
7. Awareness Presentations & Videos: The company has shared PPTs & videos with our clients sensitizing and informing them about the precautions that need to be taken for safety.
8. Daily Debriefing Sessions: Carrying out regular briefing sessions internally with all our team members ensuring strict compliance.
About Coronavirus: Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans [as per WHO]. On 30 January 2020, the WHO Director-General declared the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern.
About Vatika Business Centre:
Vatika Business Centre the only ISO 9001:2015 certified Business Centre providing ready-to-use Serviced Office Spaces, Co-working Spaces, Meeting Rooms, Virtual Offices and Enterprise Solutions to match your business requirements. We hold presence across 8 prominent cities in India with 20 business centre including New Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Vatika Business Centre has become one of the finest providers of high-quality office spaces covering 0.6 Million sq.ft. area and providing 6000+ seats. All the centres are furnished with premium fit-outs and ergonomically designed furniture. It is the provision of cutting edge technology such as – HD Video Conferencing, IoT enabled Board Rooms and meeting rooms, Digital Flipcharts, High-Speed Internet, App-based locks, Voice command based board rooms besides flexibility to upsize and downsize that has made VBC one of the most sought after office solution providers.