Webinar – 18th March, 2020 || 11 Am GMT
Using BOFC an appexchange app admins can Bulk Update Multiple Field Permissions for Profiles & Permission Sets, Bulk Update Custom Fields in Salesforce using BOFC app, Update Multiple Validation & Workflow Rules etc.
What You Gain:
1) How to Perform METADATA operations in Bulk with Point & Click features
2) Bulk Update Multiple Field Permissions for Profiles & Permission Sets
3) How to Bulk Update Custom Fields in Salesforce using BOFC app
4) Bulk Update Multiple Validation & Workflow Rules
About the Speaker
Certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator
Mohit Bansal is a Certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator with 12+ years of experience. He is proficient at handling all aspects of Salesforce.com like Customization, Configuration, Lightning, APEX Coding, 3rd Party Systems Integration, Apps Development and others. With that, he has also designed and implemented multiple AppExchange apps; these include:
a. Bulk Object Field Creator (BOFC)
b. Config Bench
c. Bulk MetaData Cleaner
Of these three, today we are discussing about BOFC(Bulk Object Field Creator) addressing concerns like how it saves admins’ and devs’ time and efforts in doing multiple tasks.
Did you know BOFC (Salesforce App) has 21 different features to save salesforce admins task and time too? How this can be helpful for you? Join our upcoming Webinar on Bulk Update Operations in Salesforce in which we cover the below topics:
1. Update Field Permissions for Profiles & PermissionSets
2. Update Custom Fields
3. Update Validation & Workflow Rules
You will discover how moving from Standard Salesforce Process to advanced BOFC Point & Click features improves admins’ and devs’ work performance as well as saves their time.